Facebook Integration Now Live!
The Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce County is making fundraising easier through social media!
Once you register for Dog-A-Thon, you can now link your fundraising page directly with Facebook. You’ll be able to easily spread the word, collect donations and track your progress all on Facebook. Donations made through Facebook will be received by The Humane Society and will reflect in your fundraising thermometer!
Here’s How to Connect Your Fundraiser to Facebook:
- Log in to your participant center.
- On the right side of your screen click on ‘Fundraise on Facebook.’
- It will redirect you to Facebook and a pop-up where you will click ‘OK’ or ‘Continue.’
- You will then be prompted to go to your Fundraiser on Facebook if it doesn’t take you there immediately.
- Now you can edit all your fundraising information and details you wish to include.
- Promote your fundraiser by sharing a post on your timeline and inviting friends and family to your fundraising page.
This new Facebook integration allows you to spread the word of your fundraising efforts and reach more people quicker and easier than ever before. For questions about using fundraisers on Facebook scroll down to the bottom part of our FAQ page.